Dreaming with vacations? But thinking about planning it is making you sweat?
You don’t need to stress. If you don’t have the time to plan a long trip, choose a trip inside the country. I believe every country has amazing places to visit and you don’t need a big trip out of your country to make memorable vacations, enjoy and relax.
If you want to make the trip of your life that will need extra planning time and extra tips to plan it the right way.
Either you want a small trip or a big one, start with these
3 Simple Tips To Plan Your Vacations With No Hassle!
Heart Ring Available HERE
Decide where you want to go, how long you want to be there and what type of experiences you want to have. Then look for flight or/and accommodation.
Depending on what you want to do you can invest more or less on accommodation. If you want to meet new places all the trip, maybe you can choose accommodations with fewer extras.
If you want to be by the pool all the time, maybe you don’t mind to have more scales on the way trip and less on the return trip and save money.
You don’t need to be in the same place all trip, for example, you can have a trip with lots of activities and book a cheaper hotel and then reserve one or two last days and go to another one where you can book a full relaxation experience with all the extras.
These two sites are the ones I use to check for good travel trips and accommodation deals.
Do you use other ones? Tell me in the comments!
What to Do and Eat
Flower Ring Available HERE
Being in new places, you must know where are the best places to have great experiences either being things you want to do, places you want to see, and restaurants you want to eat during your visit.
These are some places where you can gather all the information before or on the trip:
- Google (use different search terms)
- Travel Blogs
- Tourism Board Websites
- Pinterest (create a board for your destination)
- Facebook Travel Groups (put out an update asking for tips)
- Instagram (hashtags)
- Twitter (hashtags)
- Guide books
- Trip Advisor
- Ask family & friends who have been there
- Hotel receptionist/bellboy (once in location)
Feather Pendant Available HERE
Avoid overpacking because you won’t use it all, you’ll lose time to decide what to wear, you may pay more luggage taxes.
Travel Packing Tips
- Know the weather of the destination you are visiting
- When flying put some clothing sets in your carry-on, just in case your checked-in luggage doesn’t arrive with you
- Know the activities you will be doing so you can pack appropriately
- Know the types of accommodation you will be staying at. Maybe you don’t really need to take towels, hairdryers
- Charge your electronics
Check also – Traveling with Jewelry: Tips & Tricks
- Save Something Fun for the End
- Check if you need vaccines and if you need to refill your prescriptions before you return home
- If you are traveling out of the country, make sure your passport isn’t expiring in the next 6 months.
Click to grab your FREE Vacation Planning Checklist
Written by: Andreia Ferreira
Check all her posts HERE