Two simple jewels or a flashy one?
Many women think that in order to make a statement with their look, they need to invest in flashy jewels and sometimes fall into the mistake of overkill. You don’t need jewels full of sparkles such a century XIV chandelier to stand out!
Sometimes to wear simple distinctive jewels make more presence.
Keep these basic rules in mind when wearing and see How to Wear Simple Distinctive Jewels that Stand Out from the Overall Set
Be in Harmony
As with everything fashion, jewelry is like the perfect spice, it always complements what’s already there! Seek the harmony of a jewel with your personality, your style, your wardrobe.
You must also know the right jewels for the right place. For example:
– Necklaces are in harmony with both the other accessories used in the look and the neckline;
– Earrings that favor your face type and skin tone;
– Rings when used several at the same time, should be combined by the same style or type of material, only one of them being more prominent. It’s easier to combine with each other and with other jewels when simple and usually with fewer details.
Wear the Colors Wisely
The secret to making it simple is to choose to overlap different shades of the same color, as on monochromatic productions.
If the intention is to make the look more colorful, use colors that harmonize with each other. If you want to keep it simple, opt for neighboring colors that create a comfortable combination since opposite colors create a vibrant look.
Comply with all Factors that may Determine, Restrict or Require the Use of Specific Jewels
When using simple jewels, you are very unlikely to encounter restrictions, yet there are some cautions, for example:
– If you are a kindergarten teacher or working in some way with young children, wear shorter necklaces and earrings;
– If you are a doctor or have a profession that involves wearing gloves often, less bulky rings are preferable.
Remember that simple and distinctive jewelry does not necessarily have to be small, they can perfectly be large and simple jewels that stand out by themselves. Big earrings can be paired only with a simple ring or a watch, for instance.
Above all the important to wear simple distinctive jewels is always to make sure you feel good with what you wear and remember that simplicity is the key to all true elegance.
Click to Get it FREE – 3 Earrings that Every Women Should Have
Written by: Andreia Ferreira
Check all her posts HERE