Suspiro does not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily opt to provide your info by filling the several available forms. Suspiro is responsible for the processing of customers personal info, pledging to prosecute them with full transparency and in strict respect for individual privacy and the rights, freedoms, and guarantees, ensuring the full implementation of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Why Suspiro needs to collect My Data?
Suspiro relies on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
– As needed to provide Suspiro services, such as when your information is used to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
– When you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
– If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law;
– As necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests. Your information is used to provide the services you requested and in legitimate interest to improve Suspiro services.
How is My Data collected?
There are two ways to collect your Data on Suspiro site:
– By providing your data on finalizing an order, register or leave a review on this site
– By subscribing online forms for the Suspiro mailing lists being through by joining the VIP Sweet Club, Joyalty Reward Program or any Freebie available
Who is collecting My Data?
Andreia Ferreira the owner of Suspiro is the Data controller and the only person to gets access to it.
Two services companies are used to collect your Data:
– WooCommerce services to collect your Data when you place an order, register or leave a review on this site
– MailChimp services to collect your Data when you subscribe to VIP Sweet Club mailing list
What Data is being collected?
Orders – When ordering or registering on this site, you may be asked to provide certain information such as your name, email, postal address, telephone number, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for gift sending, for example).
Comments – When visitors leave reviews or comments on the site its collected the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Contact Forms – When you contact Suspiro thru a contact form or email the data submitted is kept for 6 (six) months for customer service purposes, but the information submitted through is not shared either used for marketing purposes.
Mailing List – When subscribing to Suspiro mailing lists you may be asked to enter your first name and email and sometimes the birth month.
How will My Data be used?
The Data we collect about you can be used to personalize your experience, improve our site, improve customer service, process transactions and send periodic emails.
– If you decide to subscribe to Suspiro Jewels mailing lists, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related products or service information, etc. If at any time you decide to cancel Suspiro mailing lists, you can read and follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.
– The info provided for order processing will only be used to process orders or give access to information about them, for legal reasons (like paying taxes). The info provided for leaving a review only serves as a guarantee that you’re a real person and not a bot.
What are you going to do with My Data?
Your Data will be collected and only used for the purposes listed above. At any time you can, for free, correct and delete the collected data.
With who will be My Data shared?
Suspiro appreciates the confidence, and will not sell, trade or share personal information with third parties except when needed for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
Service Providers – Suspiro engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to its shop, such as delivery companies. Your personal information will be shared with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
Compliance with Laws – Suspiro may collect, use, retain, and share your information if that it is reasonably necessary to:
– Respond to legal process or to government requests;
– Enforce Suspiro agreements, terms and policies;
– Prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues;
– Protect the rights, property, and safety of Suspiro customers, or others.
How long will you keep My Data?
Your Data given when subscribed to any Suspiro mailing list will be kept until you decide to unsubscribe or write to ask to delete any information.
How do you protect My Data?
We have implemented a variety of measures to maintain the security of your personal information when you place an order or enter your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server for credit card payments provided by PayPal. All the confidential credit information provided is transmitted through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted in the payment gateway database only to be accessed by authorized personnel with special access rights to these systems and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit card details) will not be stored on our servers.
Which are My Rights?
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. These rights are described below:
Access – You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information Suspiro holds about you by requesting it using the contact information below or using the form on this site’s Contact page.
Change, Restrict, Delete – You may also have rights to change, restrict or delete Suspiro‘s use of your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where Suspiro is required to store data for legal reasons) your personal information, will generally delete, upon request.
Object – You can object to:
– Suspiro‘s processing of some of your information based on its legitimate interests
– Receiving marketing messages from Suspiro after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, your personal information will be deleted unless Suspiro has compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
Complain – If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about the use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
Unsubscribe – You can change your mind at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the footer of any email you receive from Suspiro, or by contacting Andreia personally at email@example.com.
How can I contact Suspiro?
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Andreia Ferreira, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me personally at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form on this site Contact page.
A cookie is a small data file that a website can send to your browser, which can be stored on your hard drive. No personally identifiable information is stored in these cookies.
The Web server automatically collects the address of the previous site visited before this one, which browser was used on this site and all of the used search terms.
These cookies are strictly necessary to provide you with services available through our website and to use some of its features, such as access to secure areas. Since these cookies are strictly necessary to deliver the website info, by refusing them you will be impacting this website function.
Acceptance of cookies can be freely changed in the configuration of visitor browser, by changing your browser settings.
Customer Account Area
You are responsible for maintaining the security of your customer account and are fully responsible for all activities that occur in your account and any other actions taken in connection therewith. You must immediately notify Suspiro of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. Suspiro shall not be liable for any acts or omissions by you, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
Contribution to the Site
If you leave comments anywhere on this site, post material on this site, post links on this site, or make (or allow others to make) material available through this site (any material, you are entirely responsible for the content and any damages resulting from such; content, regardless of whether the content in question is text, graphics, audio or computer software. By providing content, you represent and warrant that:
– Downloading, copying, and using the content will not infringe on any proprietary rights, including but not limited to copyrights, patents, trademarks, or trade secret rights, from third parties
– You have fully complied with all third parties licenses related to the content and have done all the necessary things to successfully pass the required terms to all users.
– Content does not contain or install viruses, worms, malware, trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content.
– Content is not spam, non-machine or randomly generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to direct traffic to third-party sites or increase search engine rankings from third-party sites or other illegal acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the origin of the material (such as spoofing)
– The content is not pornographic, libelous or defamatory, contains no threat or incites to violence against individuals or entities and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of third parties
– By submitting content to Suspiro for consolidation on this site, you grant Suspiro the worldwide, royalty-free and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, distribute, promote, market or otherwise use any other lawful use.
Suspiro has the right (but not the obligation) to, at Suspiro’s sole discretion, refuse or remove any content that, in Suspiro‘s opinion, violates any policy that is in any way harmful or objectionable, or terminate or deny access to and use of this site to any person or entity for any reason at the sole discretion of Suspiro. Suspiro will have no obligation to refund any amounts previously paid in these circumstances.
Third Party Links
This website may contain links to third-party sites. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. Suspiro has no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked websites. Nonetheless, in order to protect the integrity of this site are welcome any feedback about these websites.
Last Review – 06 Jan 2020